September 29
Today I woke up and fell back to sleep. I had a weird dream where we were on a subway, and for some reason there were waitress like people in every car. The train stopped and we didn't know which stop it was so Mama asked one of the waitress like people what stop it was and Papa, Matthew and I started to get off and the waitress told Mama it was our stop and Mama went to get off but the doors closed and the train went away. I woke up again and lay in bed for a long time contemplating Mama's absence. Mama left to go back home on the 26th because Grandpa passed away.
I got up and had some breakfast. Then Papa, Matthew and I went on a walk. Only then did we realize how blistering hot it was. We turned back 38 minutes and 58 seconds into our walk, scrambling to return to the coolness of the house. Then Matthew and Papa decided it would be a good idea to go to the beach. I thought it would be a good idea to stay away from the outdoors so I stayed back. I finished one of the books Matthew brought and finished my comic book on the computer. And practiced Reversi (Othello - also on the computer. Then Matthew and Papa got home and we had supper and left over birthday cake. The we had a Reversi tournament on the computer. I won both of my games. The we went to bed.
October 3rd
I created a new alphabet and number system. I would type some words but the computer does not have these letters. I had a dream last night that I went to Joshua's house and we went up these stairs and his bedroom was at the top and it was a cloud. If you stepped on the edges it tilted. Then I got in a car and drove down the freeway but I turned off too soon. I was driving unintentionally recklessly and skidded as I tried to turn back on to the freeway. Then all the cars were stopped and I couldn't get on so I had to wait for what seemed like hours until I could go again. Then I got to my destination which happened to be my new home. Then I went to a nearby cafe and got a popsicle. I ate my popsicle and then left. I was walking back home when the kid running the cafe ran up behind me and stopped me. He demanded I pay for my popsicle. I paid him and walked home and there were two army people shooting my house with a tank and a machine gun. I shouted at them to stop because I had a spray paint with the 'Warning: Explosive' sign on it inside but they didn't listen and my house blew up and my dream ended. I woke up and lay in bed.
Today we went to the beach again. We played in the water and built sandcastles. Then Papa went back and got chips, cookies, apple water and bananas and we had a snack. I threw rocks at a big rock. I wondered what would happen on halloween this year. Then we came back home and had supper.
Hurray! Mama will be back tomorrow! I can't wait.
Sunday, October 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment