October 6
Nothing exceptional, phenomenal or epiphanal happened today. The only thing slightly interesting that happened was that I got...car sick! (ed. note: not like Matthew!) Then we went to a....gyro place! The next last step was a pig being roasted on a spit, every feature still visible on its body from head to tail and from eyes to ears. This amplified the car sickness considerably. I told Mama I felt unwell (the gyros were being made) and she suggested we go outside. We went outside and I began consciously swallowing my saliva. Then we went past the dogs. There were three of them sitting in the back of a truck, smelling very doggy. I caught a whiff and something bubbled out of my stomach and into my throat. I pushed it back the way it came and felt much better. Thank you doggies.
Sunday, October 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment