Cont'd from last post
....the children would ride on to get used to riding.
(ed. note: that was a bit anticlimactic, wasn't it?)
February 1st 88 days left
Today we went for a looong walk through Jaipur! We got here this morning on a train and are staying at the Hotel Pearl Palace. They have a really nice rooftop restaurant with a really good banana lassi.
For lunch today we went to Pizza Hut! Pizza Hut pizza! It was really good. To drink I had an ice tea float with strawberry sauce. It tasted vanilla-ey. I got a pack of 48 pieces of incense, 24 cones and 24 sticks, for 50 rupees and we just burned a sandalwood cone. It is a sort of trial pack with a lot of scents but only a little of each. We went to a lot of souvenir shops but I didn't buy anything else.
I have now decided that my favourite Indian chocolate bar is called '5 star'. It has a toffee filling. And Matthew is pining for a sapphire because it is his birthstone and he feels that that means he has to buy it.
Saturday, February 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
nice to hear from you!!!!!
in your pictures you look very tall! how tall are you now? (if there has been any place to measure your self on the trip) hope you come to camp, westgate and folk fest!!! hope the 88 days go by really fast
joshua
Post a Comment