Saturday, April 12, 2008

More water fun

April 11th
Today we went to the Tat Kuang Se Waterfall. There were many pools that were shaped like this [drawing in journal], each terrace lower than the last. There was also a rope that hung from a tree and we could swing from it into the water.


I had fun doing that but then Mama suggested doing it a bit different and hold on a bit longer. I tried it but I did a belly flop. I was not to be dissuaded though, and tried again. This time I slipped off the rope too soon and somehow it smacked me a bit up and to the left of my left eye. It hurt a lot so I didn't swing again.
On a lower level there was a semi-submerged log and I had fun diving off it with Mama. Way up at the top there was a place that had water dropping for about 15 metres. I had lots of fun splashing and swimming.

Jonas

No comments: